Welcome to Direct Medical Staff-DMS. We welcome nurses to join our team from around the world and provide experienced healthcare nurse professionals to hospitals, healthcare clinics, and outpatient/home health care throughout Chicago, Illinois and the suburbs of Chicago. We recruit only experienced, qualified professionals who are fluent in speaking, reading, and writing English.
Our case management team will assist you in placing you in assignments that best fit your lifestyle and professional goals. Once you begin the employment process, you will be assigned a team case management consultant to assist you with your transition to the United States.
DMS is committed to secure your success. We recognize that our most important resources and assets are our staff. At DMS, our employment opportunities come with an excellent salary with the ability to choose your own schedule and benefit compensation package for eligible employees.
- Medical Insurance within 30 days of employment
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vacation Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Assistance with immigration services
- Assistance with TOEFL/TWE/TSE and NCLEX
Requirements for DMS International Recruiting/Staffing Program:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least two years of clinical experience
- A nursing license from the U.S., or a passing score on the Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGNS) and the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Valid License from your current place of resident (Country)
- Permanent Placement Visa
- Fluently speak, read, and write English
- Background Check
- Excellent patient care skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Passion for quality care
24-36 month signed contract, depending on your current NCLEX-RN status and U.S. immigration status
If you are interested in career opportunities with DMS, please click here and forward a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (BCIS)
Commission on Graduates of Foreign Schools (CGFNS)
All foreign nurses must show evidence of a passing score on the CGFNS exam or the NCLEX. A transcript review is also required.
International Commission on Health Professionals (ICHP)
National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN)
NCSBN administers the NCLEX exam in the United States and its territories. This test is required of all graduate nurses seeking their RN in the U.S.
Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC)
One of two English exams approved for foreign trained RNs and other healthcare workers.