Do we have to have assistance all the time? Or can we have the service only when we need it? We offer our services strictly on an as-needed basis–without contracts and without obligation. While we’re able to offer assistance 24 hours a day and 7 days per week, we can also be there only when you need us.
If you’re considering the use of a home health care agency for the first time, you may find you have quite a few unanswered questions. The purpose of this part of our site is to help you find some of those answers. Feel free to browse, but if you don’t see the information you need, please contact us. Who knows, we might end up adding your question to this site!
- What is home health care?
- When should we consider home health care?
- Isn’t home health care expensive?
- Who pays for these services?
- Can our loved one really receive the care they need at home?
- Do we need to have assistance all the time? Or can we have the service when we need it?
- Who monitors the care given?
- How is billing handled? Is it deductible? How much will my insurance cover?
- Do you accept Medicare?
- How does Medicaid apply?
Our management team is available to discuss your in-home care needs. Call us at 773-516-4196.